1. The online store operates in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on data protection
personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on
providing services electronically (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Providing personal data by the customer is voluntary, however, it is not possible to provide such data
making purchases by the customer.
3. When making a purchase or registration, the Customer agrees to the collection, processing and use
by the Seller of the Customer's personal data for the purpose and to the extent necessary for performance by
The seller of the order (ie to deliver the shipment to the customer and make settlements).
4. The Seller as part of his business is entitled to the processing of personal data
Clients, in compliance with all security requirements, which were specified in the Act of 29 August
1997 "On the protection of personal data" (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and issued
on its basis, implementing regulations.
5. The customer has the right to access (access to) his personal data, the right to correct them,
as well as the right to demand the cessation of their processing and removal from the database, which should be reported to
The seller in writing to the email address: email@example.com
6. The Seller does not provide the Customer's personal data to third parties.
7. The BUYER bears the responsibility for providing false personal data.
Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals related to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation, we inform that Your personal data is in our database.
They are in it because you made a purchase with us, participated in our training, you established business relations with us or contacted us through our store www.szamanskibeben.pl
In connection with the above, we kindly inform you:
1. The administrator of your personal data is IRN Robert Kapitańczyk, NIP: 782-231-69-51, Regon 363544339, hereinafter referred to as IRN Robert Kapitańczyk.
2. IRN Robert Kapitańczyk processes the following categories of your personal data: identification data and contact details (telephone, e-mail, account number, nip).
3. Your personal data may be processed by IRN Robert Kapitańczyk in order to inform you about new products, special offers, promotions, etc. This is done on the basis of an independently given consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
4. Your personal data may be shared by IRN Robert Kapitańczyk:
- entities and authorities to whom IRN Robert Kapitańczyk is obliged or authorized to disclose personal data, entities and authorities authorized on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law
- entities to whom IRN Robert Kapitańczyk entrusted the processing of personal data to services, e.g. courier companies delivering the ordered goods. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
5. Your personal data will be stored for an indefinite period.
6. In connection with the processing by IRN Robert Kapitańczyk, you have the following personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten),
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data to another administrator,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time and in any way in the event that IRN Robert Kapitańczyk will process your personal data based on consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
7. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way.
8. Providing data is voluntary.
If you would like to be notified of your consent to receive information from us, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will then be removed from our database.