The use of this website constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Online store operating at szamanskibeben.pl sells goods via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted by the parties szamanskibeben.pl
after placing an order the customer receives an e-mail message about the order number and the ordered goods.
3. Admission to the order begins:
- In the case of payment by bank transfer after confirmation by the customer and deposit to the account the required amount.
- In the case of orders paid online through the company paypal.pl - immediately after placing the order.
5. The recorded music in our offer store szamanskibeben.pl can affect the work of consciousness. They should listen to their people suffering from epilepsy, psychosis, depression and other mental and disturbing the children. Minors can use to buy and use music recordings only with the consent of adult guardians. Authors and shop szamanskibeben.pl not responsible for the consequences of failure to comply with these restrictions.
6. All prices are given in Polish zloty include VAT applicable in our country. We reserve the right to change prices of goods on offer.
Online Store szamanskibeben.pl respects the right to privacy, and therefore does not provide customer information to other companies or third parties. Online Store makes every effort to ensure that the collected personal data of its users were protected in an appropriate manner and through a policy of restricting accesses to them. For the collected data are not available to third parties, and other companies and institutions. Access to data is only authorized to access the administrator, which can remove them at the request of the person registered in the system at any time registered user has access to their data, they can also be edited.
What data store
We collect only the addresses used for the execution of orders - contact the person and authority of shipment, the data are not used in any other way. A person registered in the system of consent to the collection of personal data and its processing only at the level of contact and information in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.09.1997 (Dz. U. No. 133, item. 883).